Wednesday, July 18, 2012






im the same as i was when i was 6 years old   
 and oh my god i feel so damn old   
i don't really feel anything
on a plane i can see the tiny lights below   
 and oh my god they look so alone   
 do they really feel anything  
 oh my god ive gotta gotta gotta gotta move on
 
where do you move when
what youre moving from is  
yourself   
the universe works on a math equation 
 that never even ever really even ends in the end
  infinity spirals out creation
were on the tip of its tongue and it is saying
     we aint sure where you stand 
  you aint machines and you aint man 
  and the plants and the animals they are linked
and the plants and the animals eat each other
oh my god and oh my cat
     i told my dad what I need 
 well i know what i have and want   
 but i don't know what i need 
  well he said he said he said he said
where were going im dead
   
                                     modest mouse
            
                  

No comments:

Post a Comment