Wednesday, May 19, 2010

He showed me a pure river of water of life clear as crystal proceeding out of the Lamb.
In the midst of the street of the river was  the tree of life which bore twelve fruits every month.  The leaves  were for  healing of the nations.
I Jesus have sent mine angel.
Thy fellow servant brethren.
I am the root and offspring of David, the bright and morning star.
I am Alpha and Omega, Beginning and  end,

He that is unjust, let him be unjust,
He which is filthy, let him be filthy.
He that is righteous, let him be righteous.
He that is holy, let him be holy.

I come quickly to give every man according to his work the right to the tree of life and  through the gates into the city.

For without are dogs, sorcerers, whoremongers, murderers, idolaters and whosoever loveth a lie.

I come quickly.
Come.
Him that heareth come.
Him that is athirst come.
Whosoever will,
Take the water of life freely.
No night there,
They need no candle nor light of the sun.
                                                   REV 22


No comments:

Post a Comment